View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:06 pm

Reply to topic  [ 16 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Hello 

Class: Shaman
Post Hello
Hello guys, you probably don't know me but I'm a resto shaman in the guild Night Watch. We're a casual raiding guild and as of this moment, we can't kill yogg-saron normal mode in the 25 man encounter. I was selected a long time ago to receive all the legendary fragments for the mace and today I got my last one. I was just wondering if we could arrange something where I could go with you guys with alts or something to kill yogg-saron minus 1 keeper. I have a 25 man raid ID with iron council and yogg up so we could use that if you don't want to spend a lot of time. Despite not killing yogg-saron in Ulduar 25, I have killed him in Ulduar 10 so I know what I'm doing.

Sat Sep 26, 2009 2:44 am
Recruitment Police

Class: Death Knight
Post Re: Hello
Hi Kurylenko, I remember you from a heroic like 7 months ago where we had to 2 man the last boss in Gundrak for 10 minutes because our pugs uber failed at life and we had to slowly slowly kill it with tank/heals. Nice to see you again, haha.

I'd be all for bringing you in our main run next week for Yogg although I have no actual say in the matter. You can have my raid spot anyway assuming Toukijin agrees. Might have to offer some incentive for him idk (like you join and raid with our guild permanently!)

Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:29 am
Just Doin Work

Class: Druid
Be aware that when you're working something out that Toukijin is quite Jewish.

Sat Sep 26, 2009 5:15 am

Class: Shaman
Haha hey Alt! It has been a while and I do remember it lol. People kept standing in the guys WW or they got locked out of the room when we engaged the boss. Good times :) I'm willing to spend gold or trade crusader orbs or epic patterns if need be for an incentive! If possible, id prefer if we could use my ID since it only has 2 bosses up and we could get it done in like an hour or less, But I'm down for anything. :)

Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:04 pm
Recruitment Police

Well we're all saved to our own full clear this week. And we'll be doing our own full clear next week for fragments sooooo that isn't going to work, you'd have to come in to ours on Tuesday basically.

Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:08 pm
Miss Site Admin

Class: Mage
Altstarz wrote:
Well we're all saved to our own full clear this week. And we'll be doing our own full clear next week for fragments sooooo that isn't going to work, you'd have to come in to ours on Tuesday basically.

Can you get 2 maces from one Yogg kill? Zal seems to think you can only get one per kill... so assuming that Zal gets enough frags this week for his mace before our yogg kill I am thinking Kury's best bet will be to go with Drew's alt run ... (obviously that would be up to Drew tho)

Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 pm
Recruitment Police

Why would it possibly cap at 1? Kury go research and verify you can do multiple or not otherwise our alt run is on Saturdays @ 6:20 server.

Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:44 pm
Site Admin

So you would think that if 25 of us saved up 30 frags, Yogg would drop 25 completed maces?

Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:16 pm
Profile WWW
I Exhale Forum Posts

in the world of warcraft, your deepest desires and wishes can come true! :D

Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:42 pm
Recruitment Police

Yes Zal, its a quest so its not unique or anythin

Sun Sep 27, 2009 12:05 am