View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 my Holy/Disc Raiding Spec w/Glyphs 
I Can Haz Forum Post?

Class: Priest
Post my Holy/Disc Raiding Spec w/Glyphs
Holy: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#bVcbuZfE ... uVo:0dfVMz

Disc: http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#bVcbuhhV ... xtc:bmAVz0

if you have any questions about my specs and why i did or didnt spec something let me know ill be glad to answer....

Tue Jun 23, 2009 11:26 pm

Post Re: my Holy/Disc Raiding Spec w/Glyphs
I'm going to be switching my disc spec to match yours in 3.2. Sigh at +2s on penance CD, I might actually hafta Gheal now.

As for holy spec, I really like test of faith. So I work my talents around that. And I pick up divine fury over spell warding. Mainly to get test of faith I drop 2 points out of emp renew (which really isn't that huge) and 1 out of healing focus. But people spec into things they use more, and there's nothing wrong with your specs.

Now lets jus do work!

Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:07 pm
I Can Haz Forum Post?

Post Re: my Holy/Disc Raiding Spec w/Glyphs
yea TBH i use to use Divine fury aswell but the spell warding seems to be a lot better especially during hard modes and when we are getting hit a lot with aoe encounter fights....as for test of faith i really dont think its that great tbh especially as a AOE healer mainly im always casting CoH/PoH or a renew on people yea it increases healing by 12% to people at or below 50% but honestly how many times are you doing that as a raid healer not too much if your pre healing correctly....and 2 points really is a big deal..for emp renew...no point in speccing into it if ur not gonna put all 3 points in imo....especially if ur using renew a lot like myself. also 2pts in healing focus is a must especially on fights like mim...and other fights where u will take damage with a pally in grp specd u will have 100% no interruption while casting PoH or any other spell that takes time to cast.

Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]