View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:59 am

Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
 UIs? 
King of the Dinos

Post UIs?

I feel like mines a bit more cluttered then it needs to be...I need to set up need to know and get rid of my satrinas bar near my minimap IMO beyond that I just need to find a way to reduce clutter and get more information on my screen...

Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:13 pm

Class: Death Knight
Post Re: UIs?
Ok hmm.

First thing you need to do is get rid of your bags and character panel bar. They always look in the way so just bind them and get rid of them imo. I use shift+b for bags and numpad for everything else. Then you could drop your chat/clog down a bit at least.

You could almost get one of those mods that adjusts your view and places a black strip across the bottom of your screen, then try and ocd everything into it in nice little right angles, anyways number 2, get a square minimap kk thx. I use this:
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addo ... eenix.aspx

Then maybe center your Xperl Frames, and reduce buff size / max buffs of target of target. Maybe a -1 or -2 on the personal target debuff size wouldn't hurt either >>

Also note if you change the color of the recount header bar from red to black your ui goes instant pro.

p.s. lol @ fourgiven.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:20 pm
Jet Li Henchmen

your.buttons.are.fucking.gigantic

clicker.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:00 pm
I Can Haz Forum Post?

Class: Paladin
This is what I currently run with. All my main abilities are keybound but I have them on my bars anyways, mainly so I can see CD's and what-not.

Like Koan said, I would suggest getting a viewport (black bar on the bottom) of some kind. I use Sunnart (sp), it's easy to find on curse. Oh and I would definitely reduce the overall size of xperl. Huge icons like that take up too much space and are distracting to me.

Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:55 pm
Jet Li Henchmen

etc
addons used:
pitbull
azure buff
bartender
grid
satrinas
prat
outfitter
msbt
recount
onebag

Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:55 pm
Camp Counselor

Class: Hunter

Left is my unitframe, pet is under it, pet target under pet non static buffs. Next to my unitframe is my aspect ghost. Next to that is a 3 stack of bars, swing GCD (red spark) and cast. To the right is important short duration buffs; anything that will affect my shot rotation choices, haste buffs, procs, ect. Horn of winter and bshout show up there as well because if they're low i'll run in to get them refreshed and favor instants as i do so.

OmniCC displays cooldowns down to a tenth of a seconds so I can accurately wait for the delay in chimeras/explosives. I favor action bars over CD bars because action bars show mana costs as well, which is useful when throttling vipers. Also its easier to swap things out (i key is usually my speed pot bind, since b5 and i are bound next to each other and t is usually silence/dispel.

Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:34 pm
I Actually Contribute

Class: Warrior

i gotta redo stuff but i get lazy

Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:40 pm

Class: Death Knight

Work in progresssss

Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:05 pm
I Can Haz Forum Post?

Class: Priest