View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:14 am

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Moonkin before and after 3.3 
I Exhale Forum Posts

Class: Druid
Post Moonkin before and after 3.3
Probably going to stop using glyph of insect swarm sooo--->3% debuff to the mobs hit chance. Idk if this will effect tank's gearing choices or buffs in raid or anything. Having the insect swarm debuff should help a ton on new heroic boss encounters, and Elitist jerks says hunter can bring this debuff at a large dps loss, so if our hunters are getting whatever talent that is, they don't need to anymore.

For some fights I will be using Glyph of Focus now, which reduces starfall radius to 21 yards but increases damage. Was just wondering if vile spirits on lich king are within 21 yards, or would this be completely useless on that fight.

Also-since Glyph of Focus will be taking the spot of Glyph of Moonfire, I should hopefully have better snap aggro on Saurfang Blood Beasts. Before, I could only get off about 2 wrath casts on the beasts before having to typhoon, and if the wraths didn't crit, the hunters would usually pull of me, so hopefully this will make that mechanic of the fight a bit simpler.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 11:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]